Congratulations to Our Physician Leadership Institute Cohort 2021 Graduates
On Saturday, Oct. 16, BayCare celebrated the graduation of its fifth group of Clinician Leaders.
The BayCare Physician Leadership Program, established in 2014 and re-introduced as the BayCare Physician Leadership Institute in 2019, is based upon our belief that clinician leadership is key to the success of our health system.
In 2021 the BayCare Physician Leadership Institute announced our training partnership with American Association for Physician Leadership, offering the best of internal and external faculty leadership expertise.
The combination of formal curriculum and social engagement provides the core model for a comprehensive and sustainable leadership program experience.
Clinicians who have been identified as having leadership potential are nominated for program participation by senior leaders. Participants are respected by their peers, are committed to the community and exhibit the values of the organization.
Following the completion of a 10-month program, graduates are looked upon as an increasingly active voice in our system, participating in and leading initiatives that drive clinical and operational standards of excellence.
Join us in congratulating our 23 clinician graduates.
Here is a full roster of the 2021 Physician Leadership Institute graduates and their specialties:
- Jess Baker, DO, Pathology
- Lisa Ball, DO, Family Medicine
- Kristen Berlin, MD, Pediatrics
- Mary Curtis, APRN, Cardiovascular Diseases
- Derek Dillon, DO, Family Medicine
- Patrick Erdman, DO, Pathology
- Stephanie Fenlon, DO, Internal Medicine
- Liji George, MD, Family Medicine
- Abilash Haridas, MD, Neurosurgery
- HaiDang Hoang, DO, Family Medicine
- Shivam Kalan, MD, Internal Medicine
- Deana Lantz, APRN, Family Medicine
- Rebecca Marshall, MD, Internal Medicine
- Dani Mathew, MD, Family Medicine
- Eisel Montero-Montes de Oca, APRN, Family Medicine
- Anicia Ndabahaliye, MD, Internal Medicine
- Angela Neale, PA-C, Cardiovascular Diseases
- Katrina Potithavoranant, PA-C, Family Medicine
- Marcia Radke, MD, Internal Medicine
- Kristine Rietsma, DO, Pediatrics
- Steven Shechtman, MD, Internal Medicine
- Elizabeth Brooke Shepard-Orr, MD, Family Medicine
- Stephanie Vaz, MD, Obstetrics/Gynecology
Information about the 2022 Physician Leadership Institute will be announced soon.