Welcome to BayCare's New Providers Portal
We are excited to announce the launch of BayCare’s all-new Providers Portal. The new portal, which replaces Doctor Connect, is mobile-friendly and offers quick access to the information you need. The new Providers Portal features:
- Mobile access so you can work from virtually anywhere, across all devices
- Improved search to find the information you need quickly and easily
- New look and feel to enhance your experience
We have made some changes to the way you access information.
- All your computers, including your personal devices, will have remote access to clinical applications (including Cerner, Muse and PACS) through our Virtual Desktop, VDI.
- Access to GE PACS will no longer be available by link or URL. You will access these records through our Virtual Desktop (VDI).
The first time you log in to the BayCare Providers Portal, a Microsoft login window displays.
- Enter your BayCare ID number followed by @baycare.org (e.g., MS012345@baycare.org)
- On subsequent logins you may be prompted with a pre-populated login containing your name @ baycare.org (email@example.com), click this to login.
- Please note that this login may be the same as an existing BayCare email address. However, in many cases this login is not associated with an email account (e.g. non-BayCare users).
BayCare Applications (VDI) requires users to login with BayCare ID Number & Password (e.g. MS012345)
Our new portal is the result of many ideas and feedback to drive clinical excellence at BayCare. We look forward to the ways this new platform helps providers deliver extraordinary care for every patient, every time, everywhere.