Physician Referral Program
Connecting Patients With Doctors
Build or grow your practice with BayCare's Physician Referral Program. Our specialists are trained to respond to inquiries and direct customers to the most appropriate source of care.
Physician Referral Program Benefits
- New patients connected straight to your office
- Physician alignment with system-wide marketing campaigns
- Maintenance of accepted insurance plans on the BayCare.org physician web directory
How It Works
- Complete the interactive Physician Referral Program application with information about your specialties, admitting information and insurance plans you are accepting and send to PhysicianReferralProgram@BayCare.org.
- Once approved, you will be included in our listing of primary and specialty care physicians.
- Patients who call the BayCare Customer Service Center will be matched with your office based on their medical needs and your criteria.
Already a Member of our Referral Program?
- Please update your profile and insurance information by completing this form. Be sure send the completed form to PhysicianReferralProgram@BayCare.org.
Criteria to Participate
In order to participate in the referral program, you must agree to the following:
- Physicians must maintain approved medical staff privileges and hold active medical status at one or more BayCare facilities or be a member of BayCare Physician Partners, LLC.
- Physician must be in Good Standing as defined by the National Association of Medical Staff Services (NAMSS).
- An initial participation agreement must be completed. New patients must be able to secure an appointment within two weeks from the referral request date for a primary care physician and four weeks for a specialist.
- Profile information and insurance carriers must be updated each year, or as requested by BayCare, in order to direct the appropriate patients to your office.
For More Information
The BayCare Physician Referral Program is a voluntary referral service program for primary and specialty care physicians.